Universal Education is the the fastest-growing education enterprise in India and one of the largest private education groups in Western India.
The foundation of our organisation is the mission to develop human capital for the society in the field of education.
Since establishing its first vocational institute in Mumbai in 1968, the UE has grown to operate 22+ Campuses, 50+ institutions & 30000+ students across Mumbai, Bangalore, Nasik, Aurangabad & Trichy.
Universal Education was founded by the guiding spirit of our patriarch, Shri Sudhir Madhavji Lall. Mr. Lall laid the foundations of UE in 1968 and built it from scratch to Mumbai’s largest & most reputed private educational organisation.
He was a visionary of great ideals, but retained a lifestyle of simplicity. He conducted himself with total dignity and impartiality. His values, vision and goals were simple – to lead by love, by trust &by example.
During his professional career, Mr. Lall championed many causes, but none so fiercely as educational reforms. Unfortunately, he left for heavenly abode on the 1st Sep 2002.
His son, our Chairman, Shri Jesus S. M. Lall has, since then, strengthened UE’s position, transformed it and ensured its growth in keeping with his dreams.
- Lords Universal College, Goregaon
- Vidya Vikas Universal College, Malad
- Lords Teachers’ Training School, Malad
- St. John’s Teachers Training School, Goregaon
- S. M. Lall Institute, Malad
- Universal College, Nashik
- MSG Universal College, Ghatkopar
- Lords Universal College of Education, Malad
- Lords Universal College of Law, Goregaon
- Universal Business School, Vasai
- Universal College of Management, Nashik
- Universal College of Engineering, Vasai
- Universal College of Engineering, Nashik
- St. John’s Universal School, Goregaon
- Universal High Malad
- Universal High Thane
- Universal High Dahisar
- Silver Oak Universal School, Nashik
- Universal School Tardeo
- Universal School Ghatkopar
- Universal High School Aurangabad
All our Plus 2 level junior colleges are affiliated to the Maharashtra State Board and the graduate colleges are affiliated with the Mumbai/ Pune University. Our professional/technical institutions are affiliated to the AICTE/NCTE/BCI and offer graduate & post-graduate programs in the fields of Education, Law, Engineering & Management.